- Behavioral Foundations of Nested Stochastic Choice and Nested Logit (joint with Gerelt Tserenjigmid) - under review - Download (Online Appendix)
- The Focal Luce Model (joint with Gerelt Tserenjigmid) - under review - Download (Online Appendix)
- This was previously titled "The Imbalanced Luce Model."
- Satisficing with a Variable Threshold (joint with Levent Ulku) - revised and resubmitted to Journal of Mathematical Economics, Download; Slides
- Thinking Inside the Box: Status Quo Bias and Stochastic Consideration - Download New version coming soon!
- Sticky Beliefs: A Characterization of Conservative Updating - A New Version Coming Soon! (please email for old draft)
- Ambiguity and Partial Bayesian Updating - Download
Work in Progress:
- Regret and Bounded Rationality In Games: The Focal Quantal Response Equilibrium (joint with Gerelt Tserenjigmid) - slides
- Sincerity and the Doctrinal Paradox (joint with Alan Miller) - slides
- General Belief Updating (joint with Gerelt Tserenjigmid)
- Stochastic Choice with an Initial Endowment
- A Model of Stochastic Choice from Lists (joint with Levent Ulku and Yuhta Ishii) - slides
- Motivated Reasoning in Probability Updating (An experiment, with Matthew Chao)
- This study is supported by a grant from the Moore Foundation
- Frame Sensitive Voters and Electoral Competition